What can Holistic Solutions do for me?
Holistic Solutions for getting Control of your Fibromyalgia was designed to be a transformational Lifestyle Program for men and women looking to change their painful and foggy existence and to catapult them into Living their Best Life in spite of the diagnosis.
What is pain?
You might feel pain in various parts of your body, but did you know that pain is always produced in the brain not the part of the body that hurts? Body parts can only send messages that something is wrong (known as nociception), the brain must interpret that message and sometimes it creates the experience of pain. Pain is both physical and emotional. It involves learning and memory. How you feel and react to pain depends on what’s causing it, as well as many personal factors.
“What is Fibromyalgia?”
Definition: a syndrome characterized by fatigue and chronic pain in the muscles and in tissues surrounding the joints
- Affects approximately 10–20 million individuals in the world.
- Chronic condition associated with widespread pain and tenderness along with other symptoms such as problems with sleep, memory, mood, and fatigue.
- Women tend to be more susceptible to fibromyalgia, usual onset happens inbetween (20 years–50 years), and there is some evidence to suggest that it may run in families.
- If you have fibromyalgia, the pain and fatigue can affect many areas of your life including work, daily activities, enjoyment of hobbies, and taking care of your family.
- Currently there is no known cure for fibromyalgia, but the symptoms of FM CAN be managed successfully.
Practicing mindfulness is a very real natural solution for someone dealing with the effects of Fibromyalgia.
Six Mindful practices:
- avoid over watching news or violent movies
- Laugh as often as you can
- deep breathing exercises
- pay attention to thoughts
- go for walks
Our vision is to share with you exactly what’s working inside our program and then help you apply our strategies to enable you to Live your Best Life.
The benefits of being a part of a lifestyle plan is it keeps you motivated in moving forward. There are checks and balances in place to keep you moving forward. It is a community of people working toward a common goal of living life fully and pain free no matter your situation.
And become a stronger you. This is your time, will you take it and become a better you? Now is the time to take action, before it is too late. Your family and friends need you to be well. If you are ready to take that step, lets get together on a 15 min discovery call and lets see if we can be of help. Click this Link and schedule your free Call.
Holistic Lifestyle Wellness Coach and Mentor
Are you Ready to Live Life Fully and Completely? We can teach you how to control the flare ups and what to do when nothing else seems to work.